The Faculty of Education aspires to foster excellence in teacher education, teacher development and research. It offers high-quality graduate degree programs for preparing and developing outstanding teachers, and future educational leaders, who stimulate change, generate knowledge, and reform in educational communities.
Faculty of Education is dedicated to
- producing well-qualified teachers with potential for leadership in educational contexts;
- providing career and lifelong learning opportunities for practising teachers; and
- conducting and disseminating research to develop educational knowledge base
The Faculty of Education, together with the Graduate School of Education, have two departments, and consist of only graduate programs:
- Department of Educational Sciences
- Department of English Language Teaching
In addition, sports courses are offered through the Faculty's Physical Education Unit.